Nature’s Bakery Text-to-Win Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Bella Four Bakery, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY: Nature’s Bakery Text-to-Win Sweepstakes
- The Nature’s Bakery Text-to-Win Sweepstakes, (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, excluding residents of Florida, Arizona, and Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (19 in NE and AL and 21 in MS). Void where prohibited Employees of Bella Four Bakery, Inc. (“Nature’s Bakery” or “Sponsor”), Just Marketing, Inc. (“Administrator”), Stewart-Haas Racing, Danica Racing, Safeway, Inc., iVision Mobile, Inc. and each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Sponsor Affiliates”), and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bella Four Bakery, Inc., 9460 Double R Boulevard, Suite 200, Reno, Nevada 89521.
- Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Just Marketing, Inc., 10960 Bennett Parkway, Zionsville, IN, 46077.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on or about June 1, 2016 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on or about June 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Promotion Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter and may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate.
During the Promotion Period, an individual (an “Entrant” or “Entrants”) can enter the Sweepstakes by using an SMS-enabled mobile phone to text “DANICA” to shortcode 55678. Entrant will receive a reply text message in order to verify date of birth. After Entrant replies with date of birth, Entrant will receive a confirmation text message confirming Sweepstakes entry (an “Entry” or “Entries If the entry method in the reply text message differs from the entry method identified here, the entry method specified in the reply message will govern entry into the Sweepstakes. All Entries in the Sweepstakes drawing have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Limit one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes drawing, per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone found to use multiple SMS devices to enter Sweepstakes will be ineligible. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, or mutilated Entries; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in the Official Rules, in any related ads or materials; or processing error. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the telephone number used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned the telephone number by a telephone service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning telephone numbers for service. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entry constitutes consent to participate in Sweepstakes and for Sponsor Affiliates to obtain, use, and transfer Entrant’s telephone number and date of birth for Sweepstakes administration purposes.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Winner of a prize will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified via text message. If a prize winner is not eligible to win, or if Nature’s Bakery is unable to contact the winner after a good faith effort, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received. Limit one prize per person for the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING: SPONSOR'S DECISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL GAME PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. SPONSOR’S CLOCK IS THE OFFICIAL CLOCK FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER: The potential Sweepstakes winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential prize winners must sign and return any required Affidavits of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance forms and any other requested forms. Upon completion, the prizes will then be shipped to the winners.
- PRIZES: There will be thirty (30) third-place winners, twenty (20) second-place winners, and one (1) grand prize winner.
Each randomly drawn third-place Sweepstakes winner will receive one of the following:
- One (1) of thirty (30) Nature’s Bakery Danica Patrick autographed pit crew hats (ARV - $30.00)
Each randomly drawn second-place Sweepstakes winner will receive one of the following:
- One (1) of twenty (20) Nature’s Bakery Danica Patrick autographed die cast cars (ARV - $60.00)
The grand prize winner will receive:
- One (1) VIP trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend a NASCAR race of his or her choice. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) passes to attend the NASCAR Sprint Cup race; and a meet and greet with Danica Patrick (ARV - $2,500.00)
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,600.00
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: The prizes are awarded “As-Is”. Neither Sponsor nor Sponsor Affiliates make or offer any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or the prizes. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal value may be substituted at Sponsor's and/or Administrator’s sole discretion. Prizes consist only of the item listed, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, with no cash redemption or substitution except that Sponsor and/or Administrator retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Each winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) on the value of the prize and, if applicable, will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, related to the prize, including but not limited to, any taxes and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each Entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor Affiliates and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's Entry, creation of an Entry or submission of an Entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of the prize (including any activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of Entry; and (e) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor Affiliates from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator which are final and binding.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor's and its agents’ use of winner's Entry, name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, biographical information, opinions and/or hometown and state of residence for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor Affiliates are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Indiana State Court located in either Hamilton, Marion, or Boone County, Indiana; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For Sweepstakes results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT may omit return postage) to Winner List, Nature’s Bakery Text-to-Win Sweepstakes, C/O Just Marketing, Inc., Attention: Alexis Gilbert, 10960 Bennett Parkway, Zionsville, IN 46077, USA. Requests for the winner list must be received by July 31, 2016.