Date of Last Update: November 1, 2012
If you have any questions that are not answered below, please e-mail us at email@example.com or Contact Us.
What We Collect
When you place an order, sign up to receive our Newsletters, submit questions or comments about our products and services, or participate in other features of our Site, we may need to collect certain personally identifying information from you. Such information may include but is not limited to:
- job title
- contact information (including email address, mailing address, and telephone number)
- demographic information such as postcode
- preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect certain indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of and interaction with the Site. Such information may include but is not limited to:
- IP Address. We record the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your computer when you visit our Site. Without more information, the IP address does not identify you personally. Your IP address allows us to maintain communications with your computer as you move about our Site, and helps us learn how visitors use our Site.
What We Do With Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to analyze, manage, and improve the Site
- to notify you of new products, special offers, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to contact you, respond to your inquiries, and send you information;
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- to customize the Site according to your interests; or
- for marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws.
If you submit comments, product reviews, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other content to Nature’s Bakery on or through this Site or in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”), we may use them for marketing purposes. These Comments may include your name and any information you provide when you submit your Comments to us. From time to time, we may sell, distribute or lease your personal information to select third parties for the purposes specified above. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In certain limited circumstances, we may be required to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Special Disclosure Conditions for Social Media
Our Site may permit you to participate in certain online activities, such as blogs, message boards or other forums, or may include links to certain third party websites that provide social media functionality, such as Facebook or Twitter (each a “Forum”). You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose any information (e.g., name, email address, personal photographs) on a Forum, such information may be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages or an increased risk of fraud. We have no control over this use of your information and cannot be responsible for it. In addition, if a Forum is provided by a third party website, such Forum will likely be subject to additional third party rules and policies; you are responsible for your conduct on any Forum and for complying with any such rules or policies.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have provided your personal information to us for certain uses, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us. If you would like a copy of the information we have about you please Contact Us. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.